Cadenza Innovation, Inc. is seeking a talented Cell Engineer to support innovation, design and productization of new Li-ion battery technologies.
Cadenza Innovation, Inc. is an emerging energy storage company answering the call for safer, longer-lasting Lithium-ion batteries – today. With its management team of recognized authorities in the battery industry, Cadenza Innovation Inc. has dramatically improved the quality and safety of lithium-ion batteries while delivering outstanding performance challenging industry competition.
This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor, with an exciting, dynamic and growing company.
- Evaluation and test of electrochemical systems;
- Analysis of evaluation and test results; presentation of results.
- Provide recommendations on solutions to problems discovered during analysis;
- Collaboratively interact with senior R&D leadership, proactively sharing lab work, status and other related information and/or issues;
- Fabrication of electrochemical systems;
- Data reporting.
Experience and Education
- BSc or MSc in chemistry, materials science, or chemical engineering.
- Experience in electrochemical testing particularly laboratory level coin or pouch cells is preferred.
- Analytical and chemical experience at the industrial laboratory level doing troubleshooting and providing problem resolution;
- Strong problem solving skills are required, any experience with analytical method development, experience with formal problem solving methods or quality systems is strongly preferred.
- Strong organizational skills – possessing the ability to organize and document lab work, as well as, communicate and escalate any relevant issues;
- Strong computer skills- ability to program laboratory testing equipment and set up data analysis
- Excellent communication skills combined with a collaborative disposition;
- Experience in battery cell technology and engineering.
Cadenza Innovation offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, an entrepreneurial environment, and the opportunity for employees to enhance their careers and achieve greater levels of responsibility as the company grows.
Cadenza Innovation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.