Cadenza Innovation, Inc. is currently seeking a hands-on Director of Operations to support engineering and manufacturing operations, innovation, design and introduction of new Li-ion battery technology product. The right candidate will have an ease of report writing and rich experience in driving factory development and six sigma processes in a high-tech automated environment.
Cadenza Innovation, Inc. is an energy storage innovation company answering the call for high performing, low cost, safer, and longer-lasting Lithium-ion batteries – today. With its management team of recognized authorities in the battery industry, Cadenza Innovation Inc. has dramatically improved the cost and safety of lithium-ion batteries and its components, while delivering outstanding performance challenging industry competition.
Cadenza Innovation Inc. offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, an entrepreneurial environment, and the opportunity for employees to enhance their careers and achieve greater levels of responsibility as the company grows. This is an excellent opportunity to get in with an exciting and dynamic start-up company that offers tremendous growth, challenge and reward.
- Lead all manufacturing operations world-wide
- Lead cost reduction programs for Cadenza’s technologies
- Establish cost documentation for processes and bill of materials
- Design for Six Sigma and implementation of such manufacturing processes
- Manufacturing documentation, build plans, quality plans, process documentation
- Work with materials and machine suppliers for automation development
- Cost accounting for manufacturing
- Guide program and project management efforts company-wide with sound processes
- Product and Process Design and Development
- Product and Process Validation
- Analysis of design and process suitability for cost and quality in mass production
- Work with design partners and materials suppliers using APQP processes
- Travel world-wide to suppliers as needed to improve cost and performance
- This position requires significant reporting and documentation
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in an engineering science
- At least 10 years work experience in Electronics Industry, Automotive manufacturing environment, or Battery Industry
- Hands on leadership skills managing through process
- Experience from building at least one automated factory or set-up of multiple production lines
- General Management experience from operating mass production in electronics or automotive industry with responsibility for one or more factories; financial and quality performance
- Drive six sigma and statistical process discipline in mass production
- Experience from new product introduction leading multidisciplinary teams
- Program management experience
- Requires networking and operational efforts world-wide, including Cadenza’s global partners and suppliers
- Ability to lead global multidisciplinary efforts working with multiple program managers and engineering teams
- Ability and ease to write effective reports and drive documentation with multi-disciplinary content
Cadenza Innovation, Inc. is an emerging energy storage company answering the call for safer, longer-lasting Lithium-ion batteries – today. With our Management Team of recognized authorities in the battery industry we have dramatically improved the quality and safety of lithium-ion batteries while delivering performance levels never previously seen in the industry.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, an entrepreneurial environment, and the opportunity for employees to enhance their careers and achieve greater levels of responsibility as the company grows. The position requires travel and is situated at the company’s Bethel, CT location.
Cadenza Innovation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer