Cadenza Innovation, Inc. is currently seeking a Director of Quality to support innovation, design and introduction of new Li-ion battery technology products.
Cadenza Innovation, Inc. is an energy storage innovation company answering the call for high performing, low cost, safer, and longer-lasting Lithium-ion batteries – today. With its management team of recognized authorities in the battery industry, Cadenza Innovation Inc. has dramatically improved the cost and safety of lithium-ion batteries and its components, while delivering outstanding performance challenging industry competition.
Cadenza Innovation Inc. offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, an entrepreneurial environment, and the opportunity for employees to enhance their careers and achieve greater levels of responsibility as the company grows. This is an excellent opportunity to get in with an exciting and dynamic start-up company that offers tremendous growth, challenge and reward.
- Lead quality engineering programs within Cadenza Innovation;
- Design for Six Sigma and implementation of processes for engineering and manufacturing;
- Interface with Quality Management System (QMS) to export quality data to verify product and specification compliance;
- Establish raw material inspection standards and drawings based on design specifications;
- Establish in process product rework standards based on small product manufacturing data;
- Report on process capability and quality metrics utilizing statistical process software;
- Quality and engineering documentation;
- Product Design and Development;
- Product and Process Validation;
- Documentation of processes for design and manufacturing such as DFMEA and PFMEA;
- Analysis of design and process suitability for cost and quality in mass production;
- Work with design partners and materials suppliers using APQP processes;
- Travel world-wide to suppliers as needed to improve cost and performance;
- This position requires heavy reporting and documentation.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in an engineering science;
- At least 10 years work experience in Electronics Industry, Automotive manufacturing environment, or Battery Industry;
- Experience from statistical process control within mass production;
- PPAP experience for at least one product start to end;
- Six sigma black belt;
- Experience with Minitab statistical processing software a plus;
- Experience from new product introduction;
- Demonstrated experience implementing Design for Six Sigma;
- Ability and ease to write effective reports and drive documentation with multi-disciplinary content.
Cadenza Innovation, Inc. is an emerging energy storage company answering the call for safer, longer-lasting Lithium-ion batteries – today. With our Management Team of recognized authorities in the battery industry we have dramatically improved the quality and safety of lithium-ion batteries while delivering performance levels never previously seen in the industry.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, an entrepreneurial environment, and the opportunity for employees to enhance their careers and achieve greater levels of responsibility as the company grows. The position requires travel and is situated at the company’s Bethel, CT location.
Cadenza Innovation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer