Cadenza Innovation is currently seeking a self-motivated person to work in its laboratory as a full–time Lab Technician.
- General work in a chemical, materials and mechanical-related laboratory;
- Assembly of small prototypes;
- Test of components and small prototypes.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Two-year community college or equivalent education;
- Experience in electrical, chemical or mechanical engineering is a plus.
Cadenza Innovation offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, an entrepreneurial environment, and the opportunity for employees to enhance their careers and achieve greater levels of responsibility as the company grows.
Cadenza Innovation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org