Cadenza Innovation, Inc. is currently seeking a skilled Laboratory Production Manager to support innovation, design and productization of new Li-ion battery technologies.
Cadenza Innovation is an emerging energy storage company answering the call for cheaper, safer, longer-lasting Lithium-ion batteries – today. With its management team of recognized authorities in the battery industry, Cadenza Innovation Inc. has dramatically improved the quality and safety of lithium-ion batteries while delivering outstanding performance challenging industry competition.
In this role, we are looking for a Laboratory Production Manager, who will be responsible for managing lab operations and production, including supervising various lab personnel. Primary duties will consist of managing and performing physical product testing and writing technical reports for customers and our leadership team.
- Reviews production schedules, materials and laboratory manpower resources to coordinate personnel in order to maximize production objectives, while maintaining quality and meeting output requirements;
- Responsible for the implementation of safety and environmental devices and equipment, general housekeeping and being ever alert for hazardous conditions and/or work practices;
- Provides insight to the engineering team based on testing results, being ready to collaborate with the team on generating solutions;
- Provides technical support for design and product failure analysis based on mechanical and electrical test results;
- Maintains calibration status of test and measurement equipment;
- Supervises laboratory technician(s) and assembler(s), helping them to assimilate into the company culture;
- Ensures lab compliance with all safety and quality standards.
- BS Degree in an Engineering discipline;
- Seven (7) plus years experience managing lab operations in a production oriented laboratory or manufacturing setting;
- Knowledge in quality systems and six sigma methods;
- Knowledge and experience in mechanical engineering is a plus;
- Prior experience working within an OSHA regulated environment;
- Supervisory experience;
- Ability to communicate to all levels of management;
- Excellent abilities with Microsoft Office Suite.
Cadenza Innovation offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, an entrepreneurial environment, and the opportunity for employees to enhance their careers and achieve greater levels of responsibility as the company grows.
This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor with an exciting and dynamic start-up company that offers tremendous growth, challenge and reward.
Cadenza Innovation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.