Product Manager – Cadenza Batteries
Cadenza Innovation, Inc. is currently seeking motivated individuals for a Product Manager position to promote commercial opportunities for Cadenza lithium-ion battery technology and battery products. Cadenza was founded by a successful inventor and CEO, a CTO and a COO who together have a track record of creating ground-breaking technologies and building teams to serve global markets.
Based in Danbury, CT this is a high visibility role that will challenge you both technically and creatively while providing an opportunity to work across several business disciplines — alongside some of the most prolific thinkers of our age. This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor, with an innovative and exciting startup company, poised for success!
• Lead customer adoption of Cadenza technology and products
• Drive alignment between customer requirements and Cadenza marketing and technical support
• Understand and guide battery applications into key markets, including battery energy storage systems (BESS) for renewable, utility and stationary storage markets
• Lead company expertise in regulatory requirements and compliance for battery products
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering coupled with a business administration degree and marketing experience is preferred. At least 5 years experience working in product design or application engineering with high preference to experience in electrical devices for use in energy generation or energy storage.
• Demonstrated ability to interface across company organizations to align support for successful customer integration of company products
• Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities
• A good team player with strong communication and report writing skills
Cadenza Innovation, Inc. is an emerging energy storage company answering the call for safer, longer-lasting lithium-ion batteries. With our Management Team of recognized authorities in the battery industry we have dramatically improved quality and safety while delivering performance levels never previously seen in the industry. Our focus is to commercialize these innovative technologies and drive improvements that enable the success of lithium-ion batteries powering innovative, economical and environmentally sound products, including utility grid storage and automotive applications.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, an entrepreneurial environment, and the opportunity for employees to enhance their careers and achieve greater levels of responsibility as the company grows.
Cadenza Innovation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.