Cadenza Innovation, Inc. is currently seeking a seasoned Program Manager to support innovation, design and productization of a new lithium-ion battery technology. Our company was founded by a successful inventor and CEO, a CTO and a COO who together have a track record of creating ground-breaking technologies and building teams to serve global markets.
The position is based in our newly designed, Bethel, CT offices and the role as such, is one that will provide challenge, growth and fulfillment to the right person. It will also provide the opportunity to work across several business disciplines — alongside some of the most prolific thinkers of our age.
The successful applicant will be adaptable, possessing present yet dynamic energies, gravitas and the ability to tactfully drive results and while leading by example. This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor with an exciting, dynamic and ground-breaking company, poised for success in today’s green energy storage world.
- Supports and enforces company goals, objectives, policies, procedures and good documentation practices;
- Establishes process controls and opportunities for mistake-proofing through the use of Six Sigma, Kanban and/or Kaizen principles;
- Champions prototype, pilot and commercial productization of new products, product changes and enhancements in coordination with internal product development, production, supply chain and quality assurance resources;
- Communicates project status, schedules progress and key project metrics through scorecard presentations- action items, meeting minutes and production readiness reviews with core team and senior management;
- Assists with planning the production transfer effort, estimating required timing, risks, resources and budgets which are consistent with corporate objectives;
- Assists in creating the production strategy, with input from stakeholders, and the project core team to ensure timely completion in line with phase gate reviews;
- Partners with the entire product development staff to ensure that products under development are designed for assembly, test, and inspection by application of best practices using applicable and appropriate checklists to verify.
- B.S. in Engineering, Masters Degree preferred;
- PMP certification is highly desirable;
- 5- 15 years of experience in program management, leading cross functional teams in bringing new power related products to market;
- Ability and experience concurrently managing multiple projects or programs;
- Six Sigma certification and/or Kaizen, Kanban experience is required;
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time, as needed, for company business.
Cadenza Innovation, Inc. is an emerging energy storage company answering the call for safer, longer-lasting Lithium-ion batteries – today. With our Management Team of recognized authorities in the battery industry, we have dramatically improved the quality and safety of lithium-ion batteries while delivering performance levels never previously seen in the industry.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, an entrepreneurial environment, and the opportunity for employees to enhance their careers and achieve greater levels of responsibility as the company grows.
Cadenza Innovation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.