Cadenza Innovation, Inc. is currently seeking motivated individuals for a Sales Manager position to promote commercial opportunities for Cadenza lithium-ion battery technology and battery products. Cadenza was founded by a successful inventor and CEO, a CTO and a COO who together have a track record of creating ground-breaking technologies and building teams to serve global markets.
Based in Danbury, CT this is a high visibility role that will challenge you both technically and creatively while providing an opportunity to work across several business disciplines — alongside some of the most prolific thinkers of our age. This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor, with an innovative and exciting startup company, poised for success!
- Develop new and maintain existing business accounts;
- Gain a thorough knowledge of Cadenza Innovation Inc. product lines, technology and competitive advantages;
- Represents Cadenza’s current product line, and influences the creation of new product lines through customer feedback and market understanding;
- Be the customer voice inside of Cadenza the sales champion pushing opportunities to fore and then marshalling internal resources around those opportunities
- College Degree, (Engineering Science and/or marketing is preferred)
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to listen and translate customer need into a sales action plan.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to capture and influence through the written word;
- Emotionally intelligent, able to develop relations with target customers through online or virtual mediums. Know when to push and when to pull back;
- Ability to follow up tenaciously but tactfully follow up with leads;
- Intelligent with the gift for gab.
For immediate consideration please send your resume directly to: email@example.com
Cadenza Innovation, Inc. is an emerging energy storage company answering the call for safer, longer-lasting lithium-ion batteries. With our Management Team of recognized authorities in the battery industry we have dramatically improved quality and safety while delivering performance levels never previously seen in the industry. Our focus is to commercialize these innovative technologies and drive improvements that enable the success of lithium-ion batteries powering innovative, economical and environmentally sound products, including utility grid storage and automotive applications.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, an entrepreneurial environment, and the opportunity for employees to enhance their careers and achieve greater levels of responsibility as the company grows.
Cadenza Innovation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.