Cadenza Innovation, Inc. is currently seeking a Software Architect with cloud technology-based experience, to join our world-class thought leadership team.
Reporting into the Vice President of Products and based at our state-of-the-art facility located at the Summit Center in Danbury, CT this is a high-visibility role that will challenge you both technically and creatively while providing an opportunity to work across several business disciplines — alongside some of the most prolific thinkers of our age.
Cadenza Innovation, Inc. was founded by Dr. Christina Lampe Onnerud, a successful inventor and CEO, along with n experienced leadership team who together have a track record of creating ground-breaking technologies and building teams to serve global markets.
This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor, with an innovative and exciting startup company, poised for success!
- Lead software architecture and development of IOT cloud
- Technical lead for software team and development activities
- Hands-on coding and development of companywide software products
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and requirements for software
- Interface with contractors and software service companies to build out team capabilities managing these resources directly as needed
- Oversight and approval of all final programs and products before the formal launch
- Oversee and support the coaching and training of team members to ensure all necessary employees are confident in the use of software applications
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions
- Prepare an easy-to-understand report for supervisors detailing achieved milestones and short-term project goals
- Use a proactive approach to common challenges, based on continuous research and applying best practices in coding
- Ensure software security by developing programs to actively monitor the sharing of private information
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
- Advanced degree in Computer Science/or Engineering
- Minimum of seven (7+) years of Software Engineering experience with at least five of those years (5+) years at the Software Architect or principal engineer level.
- Experienced with cloud-based architecture, technologies, and platforms.
- Demonstrated knowledge and abilities as they relate to cloud-based and web applications, cybersecurity, and open-source technologies.
- Software architecture and API design with database modeling using SQL queries and database administration
- Experience with DevOps and agile methodology using Jira software, Confluence and Microsoft Teams
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills with the ability to garner respect at the executive table and to logically lead and influence the software technology support roadmap.
- Desired Thingworx development experience or significant exposure
- Experience overseeing customized development of processes for multiple competing projects simultaneously
- Professional experience analyzing code for weaknesses and errors, and overseeing plans to improve them
- Experience designing secure software systems based upon industry-specific specifications
Cadenza Innovation, Inc. is an emerging energy storage company answering the call for safer, longer-lasting lithium-ion batteries. With our Management Team of recognized authorities in the battery industry, we have dramatically improved quality and safety while delivering performance levels never previously seen in the industry. Our focus is to commercialize these innovative technologies and drive improvements that enable the success of lithium-ion batteries powering innovative, economical, and environmentally sound products, including utility grid storage applications.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, an entrepreneurial environment, and the opportunity for employees to enhance their careers and achieve greater levels of responsibility as the company grows.
Cadenza Innovation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer